- Animal ID#: A
- Dog Name: Baby
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a small gal who is considered a senior but let me tell you I am sassy and a full of spice type of gal! I am a playful lady who loves getting my play on with my canine pals and finishing it off with a snuggle session with my human pals. I came to the shelter in poor shape with a serious skin infection that the amazing medical team at the shelter is treating. I get special baths 2 times a week and on special meds. MRSA may be difficult to treat but the shelter won’t give up on me and I won’t on my dream of a new family…. please come and meet me and see just how special and amazing I am! I can go home with my meds at no cost to you, I just want love and a chance because someone as full of awesome goodness like me certainly deserves it, don’t you think?!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal