- Animal ID#: A758107
- Dog Name: Darla
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 7 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I may be a mature and seasoned girl but only by age folks, nothing else! I am full of spunk and enjoy to play. My play may be short-lived but isn’t that the best, easy breezy. I am easy to please and want to get to family living asap, I do not need to be in a shelter and want to get my cuddle on with my people. I am the complete package and ready to impress so meet me today. You don’t want a rockstar like me to pass you by.
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Middle of the road, play and snuggle both work, goes with the flow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal