- Animal ID#: A758128
- Dog Name: Dwight
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a little nugget but boy am I full of personality! I sure do love to please my people and I am one smart cookie. I am mannerly but there is nothing better than being around people and sometimes I get my zoomie on just out of pure excitement. People make me happy, I tend to wiggle a whole lot when I am around them. I don’t need much, just want to be with you! I am affectionate, sweet, a total hunk, and just as awesome as they come. Let’s meet today and make a love connection, home-living is all I need.
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal