- Animal ID#: A757807
- Dog Name: Hurley
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: A gorgeous blue brindle in the shelter….unbelievable! They don’t come any more gorgeous than me! I am a mannerly guy that is gentle and enjoys order and routine. Chaos really stresses me out and something I am not fond of, it’s why I don’t show so well in my kennel. I do so much better once I am out of my kennel and working with my handler. I love working for my handler and boy am I one smart cookie. I learn fast and promise to please. I am affectionate, sweet, and easy-going. If easy breezy is your thing I am the boy for you! I will thrive in a family home so please get me out of my cage and let me be a family pet!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal