- Animal ID#: A757937
- Dog Name: Jane
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a little nugget who was born to be a couch snuggle buddy! I was born to cuddle, and cuddle….and then end the day cuddling. I love being with people, I love being the center of attention and I love being by my people’s side. I don’t think I got the memo I am a canine, I seem to think I am a 4-legged human. Looking for a dog who doesn’t need much but to be part of the family then I am your gal. Meet me today and see for yourself, family pet I am!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal