- Animal ID#: A757572
- Dog Name: DeeDee
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a very soft and squishy girl that you will want to cuddle with all day long. I was meant to be a snuggle bug, couch partner, Netflix watching buddy…catch my drift. I was born to be by your side and please my people. I will curl up on your lap at first meet, I am a total marshmallow so if you are a family looking for a gorgeous love-bug then I am your gal. I was a mamma when I got to the shelter and of course all my beautiful babies were adopted so it’s my turn now, please make that happen for me!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal