- Animal ID#: A758014
- Dog Name: Jicama
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a ball of awesome goodness. Manners, oh yeah! Gentle in every way, lovely, just amazing! You do not want to let me pass you by, I am that good and so ready to go home! I love everyone I meet and am always all wiggles. I am the complete package who doesn’t let much rock my boat, the glass is always half full with me in your life. Meet me and you will fall in love I bet just as quickly as I fall for you!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play male dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal