- Animal ID#: A758390
- Dog Name: Dezi
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one sassy little guy who loves to talk. I have something to say when I am in my kennel, on my walks, when I first greet my people. I just can’t help it, I was born a talker and I am looking for someone who gets a kick out of a unique and special little guys like me! All I really want is to be by your side. I truly enjoy being close to people as I was born to snuggle. I am gentle and sweet in every way. So if a couch potato is your thing then adopt me today because I sure do have some serious and loud complaints about shelter living!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal