- Animal ID#: A757885
- Dog Name: Amber
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I do NOT believe my age one bit, it’s just a number and my mind says no way am I a senior folks, I am young and full of life. I am playful and sassy, I run the show as it should be. I have a blast with my canine pals and my humans. I am awesome goodness, and take a look at me…..for reals how can you not snatch me up today! I am a fun loving awesome gal who is ready to go home today. I love car rides, toys, sun-bathing and napping – and the companionship of my foster siblings. I have a whole lot of livin’ left in me and there is so much fun to be had, choose me and let’s show the world what a real playful active senior looks like and why we are amazing dogs to adopt. Who’s in?!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs. Amber’s Foster-Mom happily reports that she’s happy-go-lucky, a quick learner, professional sniffer, a joyful family member.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Low-key to Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat and affection motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal