- Animal ID#: A757355
- Dog Name: Stevie
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one adventurous and fun guy who enjoys to be challenged mentally. I am a smart cookie and learn quickly but I sure do enjoy snuggling with my people once I have exercised my brain. When you are a smartie pants like me it is not just about the physical exercise, it is best to work with my obedience and be creative with things you can teach me. If you email the team they are willing to provide any support and suggestions you might need to make my adoption a smooth transition. I am not destructive which is super cool when leaving me home alone. I despise kennel life and therefore I don’t show so well. I am looking for an adopter who will look beyond my kennel presence and see how awesome and gorgeous of a dog I am, I am ready to be your smart and snuggly family pet!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Thrives on mental stimulation
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please, playful loveable
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): no cats
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal