- Animal ID#: A759267
- Dog Name: Adam
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a total hunk and with this squishy mug I bet you are just gonna want to squeeze and kiss me all day long. I am a silly playful guy who goes with the flow as I am always smiling and wiggling. I am not happy being stuck in a kennel most of the day but once I am out and about, I just trot around grinning from ear to ear. I am affectionate and boy do I love people, center of attention works A-ok for me! I am a ham, the life of the party, whatever is on the agenda for the day I am down and will comply with a wiggle butt. Looking for a snuggle ham type of guy then adopt me today. Not much rocks my boat and I am ready to go home NOW!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal