- Animal ID#: A759412
- Dog Name: Pepper
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I love to work for my people and I am all about looking out for my people 24/7. Looking for a dog on alert for her family, than you want me. I bond very quickly and I love to please. I am smart, quick learner, playful, and make sure people are aware of my presence. I am affectionate and never pass up a belly rub. Meet me today and choose me to be your loyal companion.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play male dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal