- Animal ID#: A759737
- Dog Name: Evan
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one striking dude that thinks kennel life stinks. I love to alert me people when people or animals approach. I would love a backyard that would accommodate my zoomie loving heart, boy do I love to get my run on. I do have a silly side that I may not show off at first, I prefer to be much more serious at first meet but then I start to loosen up and I am all sorts of sill sally. I am quite playful and ready for a family of my own to choose me. If zoomie silly dogs are your thing then take me home today, we were definitely meant to be together!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal