- Animal ID#: A705171
- Dog Name: Brownie
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I really miss my family and I know they miss me but my human sister is terribly ill and I want my family to know that I will be ok and another family will choose me any day now. My family reported that I was awesome in the home, enjoyed all my human siblings and was an affectionate and loving companion. I am a brindle beauty as you can see and I know how to keep my chin up and keep a smile on my face. I am a happy-go-lucky guy who enjoys walks and spending time with my people and that can be seen with my constant wiggle butt. I do have a silly side and love to get my zoomies on so a backyard where I can do just that would be awesome. Looking for a super cool brindle boy who is ready to get back to family living…choose me please! Together we can put a smile on my face and my previous family that deserves the relief of knowing I am well-loved and cared for!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have lived with older children, No cats please
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling, Not a fan of in your face restraint
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal