- Animal ID#: A759383
- Dog Name: Jade
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one smart cookie so my wheels are always turning. I am looking for a family who wants to work my love for mental stimulation. I learn quickly and am treat motivated. I am very human driven and really want to please. I would enjoy being by your side and would make a fabulous family companion. I love running zoomies in the yard and getting my play on with me peeps. I am a character so meet me today if fun-loving dogs are your thing!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play male dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal