- Animal ID#: A601933
- Dog Name: Ace
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a people’s dog and boy do I want to get back to home living asap! I was adopted but my owner was just not committed and gave me away and I landed back at the shelter. I am one affectionate boy who loves being by people’s side. I am one smart cookie and a total people pleaser! I enjoy walks and playing with my people. I also enjoy the attention of lady canine pals. I am a total hunk as you can see so what are you waiting for? Not much rocks my boat, I go with the flow and prefer that flow involves being with a family that wants me by their side. If hunkalicious smart boys are your thing than snatch me up today!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal