- Animal ID#: A759423
- Dog Name: Jagger
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one handsome cool guy who is all about the snuggles, the love, the attention. If you have a couch then I am good to go, let me snuggle up next to you and the rest will be history-life long pals. I am a people dog, I love people, love being around them and love nothing more than spending time with them. Looking for an easy-going family companion then I am your guy and would love to meet you today if you have a few minutes. I am a gentle squishy marshmallow so get on over to the shelter and let’s have a cuddle session to seal the deal!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal