- Animal ID#: A753162
- Dog Name: Baby
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one adorable and loving guy. I am gentle and mannerly when I meet new people. I enjoy those I meet and am affectionate. I did have an owner who loved me very much but he was not able to keep me due to living conditions so I am really looking forward to a family of my own. I enjoy people, they are my thing and I used to spend my days with them all day long, please consider me and see that I am a family pet and want more than nothing than to meet you! See for yourself how awesome I am!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal