- Animal ID#: A759732
- Dog Name: Ellery
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Let’s get the party started because I am all about good times and fun! I am always wiggling because I am always happy, not much gets me down at all, life is way to much fun to sit back and watch it pass by. I am a zoomie-loving silly sort of guy. A total ham some might say, so if wiggle but happy dogs are your thing then I am definitely the guy for you! Plus how do you pass up my good looks and awesome markings?!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal