- Animal ID#: A760154
- Dog Name: Nash
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a people pleaser and there is nothing better then being close to my people. I am a silly bouncy sort of guy and love to play with toys. I really enjoy walks, I love playing with toys and fetch, and more than anything I LOVE cuddling with my people. I am affectionate and very gentle and have a heart as big as my head. I could stand to lose a few pounds so keep that in mind. I am ready to go home today and be the center of your attention!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal