- Animal ID#: A760680
- Dog Name: Dean
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a beefcake and I’ve got a smile that stretches ear to ear! I am always smiling, always wiggling and one snorting hippo that is all sorts of awesome. I am a total character full of personality. I love belly rubs, love going for walks and love being a ham I know how to work a crowd and think there’s nothing better than a great cuddle session. I love running the zoomies but they tend to be short lived, doesn’t take much to tire a muscle bound hunk like me. Blue brindle beauty like me – what are you waiting for?!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Rockstar, not much rocks my boat, handles new situations well
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal