- Animal ID#: A760704
- Dog Name: Domino
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I sort of look like a Domino so makes total sense I am named Domino right? I tend to come off on the serious side at first but let me assure that is not the case at all. I am a silly sally who loves pleasing my people, I am very handler focused and very smart. I learn quickly, I am affectionate, I am a pleaser and I am one good looking boy, basically the complete package. I am fun-loving and easy going folks, doesn’t take much to please me, all I am asking for is a family of my own that I can love and get my snuggle in with. Sound like a plan? Well let’s put it in action asap.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal