- Animal ID#: A761010
- Dog Name:
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Aside from my good looks and athletic build I am all sorts of silly. I am a zoomie loving and water playing gal. I love to get the party started and am a total ham. Life will definitely be more fun with me in your life, all I want is a yard to get my silly on, I would love a kiddie pool so play and take a dip in, and I insist on one cuddle session a day. I have a tail that won’t stop but what can I do about that, I am just a one happy girl. If you’re looking for a gorgeous wiggle but that is all about the good times then you must meet me and adopt me today. Let’s get the party started.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal