- Animal ID#: A760705
- Dog Name: Kaa
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Looking for a mature guy? Easy-going, doesn’t need much but some loving? Then I am your man. I am not in to all that silly sally behavior, I am all about manners, gentle, basically I am lovely in every way. I love people, love being by their side, and love pleasing. I love to please you so looking to add some joy to your life and don’t want all that young silly behavior in the home adopt me today. I am loyal, a total hunk and an awesome rock star!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal