- Animal ID#: A761120
- Dog Name: Martin
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a squishy face cutie patoot. I am not a fan of social life, I want to be with my people, I love to snuggle, I am affectionate, I am playful and I want more than anything to be with a family asap! The shelter is very stressful and I am having trouble with the chaos of it all. Once I have got my zoomie’s all out I love laying like a frog and bathing in the sun. I don’t know what happened to my ears, I seems to have lost part of them but I think my ears are adorable and hope you feel the same! I am a blueberry missing my ears and a family, can you take care at least one of those and let me be your special family pet?!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Silly, hilarious, adventurous
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal