- Animal ID#: A761566
- Dog Name: Mammy
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 1 year
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a party animal, bring on the fun, bring on the play and bring on the good times! I am affectionate, silly, playful, and a total rock star! I love everyone I meet and am one totally social gal who loves to get the party started. Who wants a wiggle butt to laugh and snuggle with?! I am ready for a family of my own, so let’s get the good times rolling today.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with:
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal