- Animal ID#: A761920
- Dog Name: Lilly
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I look like a little blueberry and have a face that makes hearts melt. I am just as adorable and precious as they come. I love being with people and have a little spunky side as well. I enjoy play, belly rubs, snuggles, walks, and then some more snuggle. I am mannerly in the home and do well when meeting new people. I am gentle and want to please but have a very soft side so I get very scared when I think my people are mad at me. Looking for a compact gal full of sugar and spice come and meet me today.
- In-home Information: House broken
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal