- Animal ID#: A759513
- Dog Name: Lila
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 7 years
- Dog Size: S
- A Little About Me: I may be a little nugget but I am full of spice. I am one sassy little gal who is fearful and timid at first when I meet people. I take some time to trust and feel comfortable. I may be small but that does not mean that I want to be carried every way, because I don’t. I love going for walks and I enjoy pets once I feel comfortable. I am a special adoption and ready to go to a home that will accept me for all my quirks. I am very sweet and adorable so if you are willing to go very slow and give me time to feel comfortable I would love to be your new family pet.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Watch Me
- Personality: Working on confidence building and touch
- I am a great dog who would like you to keep in mind: (email our counseling team for more info, and behavioral support): I need confidence building, I would like to take new situations slow
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal