- Animal ID#: A762674
- Dog Name: Baby Girl
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a gorgeous nugget who lives to please my people. I am gentle in every way, I am mannerly, I am lovely, I am amazing goodness and wanting a family of my own! I enjoy all people and live for snuggling. I don’t need much folks, If you have a couch, into 4-legged wiggle butts than I make a perfect fit. Let me wiggle my way in your heart and smooch away. Don’t let me pass you by, let’s make a connection and let the journey take flight.
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal