- Animal ID#: A762329
- Dog Name: Gina
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I may not be young, I may not be a supermodel, but you know what I am…I am mannerly, I am gentle, I am super easy to please, I am easy to walk, folks how do you pass up someone as awesome as me! I am looking for a place to retire, to enjoy the fresh air and to spend time with those that love me. I belong inside surrounded by family, and I am meant to be with you, meet me today and fall in love! I am ready to go home today.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and dainty male dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Short learning sessions work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal