- Animal ID#: A762556
- Dog Name: Shaka
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am one brindle beauty and love being with people. People are my world, I love being with them, I love pleasing them, I am affectionate and would love nothing more than to be your snuggle buddy. Netflix and popcorn…you had me at Netflix. I truly don’t want anything more in life than to be a family companion and be by your side. All I need and want is you! Please give me a chance and see how special and amazing I am in person.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal