- Animal ID#: A726579
- Dog Name: Sheba
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog size: M
- A Little About Me: I believe I am a human, I want to be next to humans, I am affectionate with humans and I love to wiggle my butt all over the place when I am with my humans. Looking for a gal that just wants to be with her people then I am the one for you! I am so ready to be in a home, I think shelter life really stinks and boy am I unhappy in my kennel. I want out of here and let everyone know my complaints. A family loving dog is what I am and what I want to start enjoying today!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal