- Animal ID#: A762973
- Dog Name: Betty
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I may be a senior but let me lay it out right now, I am full of life. I am sassy and I am playful and I deserve to be in a family home right now, I have absolutely earned it. I enjoy playing with both humans and canine pals. When I get my play on it is short lived and then I am ready for a nap, how easy is that! I am just about as close as you can get to perfection, easy breezy folks so turn my luck around and adopt me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal