- Animal ID#: A763131
- Dog Name: Favour
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am all yummy goodness, from my muscular build, to my floppy one ear, to my wiggle butt, and ending with my wiggle butt that just won’t quit! I am affectionate but not too pushy, I am mannerly, I am just as awesome as they come. I am smart, quick learner and really want to please my people. I am way too adorable to pass up so meet me today and see for yourself how awesome I am.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal