- Animal ID#: A764665
- Dog Name: Dojo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a brindle beauty and boy do I despise shelter life. I am not happy one bit folks and I really need a family to choose me asap. I really enjoy people. running zoomies, playing with toys and the water. I am looking for a fun and adventurous family who is looking for a dog to have fun with. I am always up for a new adventure and would like that adventure to begin today with you! Please come and meet me today and take me home. I am stressed and unhappy, just need a chance!
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful female dogs
- Walk Rating: Dog walks well with a gentle leader
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Active, important to meet physical needs daily
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and can be excited on first meet needing some time to calm
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal