- Animal ID#: A764975
- Dog Name: Darwin
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 1 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am all about the fun, all about the good times and all about the play. I am an easy-going party boy who loves life and has no intention of sitting back and letting it pass on by. I am affectionate and a total wiggle butt, I love to be with my people. I think I am super handsome and I bet you will agree once you meet me in person. I enjoy my toys, going for car rides, and chasing my ball in the yard. I am awesome goodness and ready to be adopted today, schedule an appointment to meet me since I am in a foster home!
- In-home Information: House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs, working on crate training but have been doing well during the day when my foster mom is working. Very friendly and affectionate. I take treats gently, am polite and I will sit for things I want.
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling, I am very friendly and affectionate
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated, loves food
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, working on down and come
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party, sweet, affectionate, snuggly, a happy boy
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal