- Animal ID#: A764129
- Dog Name: Luther
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am one unique looking guy and a total hunk if you want the truth! I am very shy and fearful when I first meet new people and that has not helped me out to find my new home. What I really want you to know is that once I get to know you I am a playful guy. I am not over the top, just a middle of the road type of guy, which makes me pretty awesome. I am looking for a family who does get that I do come around, I just need some time, so please see my potential and not expect too much up front. the beginning of my life did not start off well, help me make it an amazing new start!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Life is fun with both people and canine pals
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal