- Animal ID#: A760789
- Dog Name: May May
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am a spicy, loving, affectionate, silly, playful redhead is all sugar and spice! I want more than anything to be a family companion, a well-loved pet that people won’t give up on. I love to get my zoomie on, I can’t stop wiggling and I am one happy gal. I am very soft and really want to please, I pancake with harsh corrections and get very scared when those who love me are too harsh. I want to please, I want to make you happy and in return take payment in belly rubs. Come meet me and fall in love!
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal