Zoey is in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A763795
- Dog Name: Zoey
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I arrived at the shelter a little bit of a mess and thanks to the shelter staff they treated me and all my wounds. I am all about people, I am all about pleasing and I am all about snuggles and couch time. I am easy breezy, easy peazy! I am looking for a special looking for a Netflix partner, a snuggle buddy, a friend to put a smile on your face. I am a people dog, it’s all I want and it’s all I need. I am a tripod, one of my legs was amputated which has made my life much more comfortable, chill time is all I am looking for and all I need! Looking for a family gal pal than I am the one for you!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal