- Animal ID#: A765269
- Dog Name: Joey
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 2 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: just look at my under-bite and fall in love. I am absolutely adorable, I am fun, I am silly, I am a wiggle but and I am awesome squishy goodness! I am affectionate, love being with my people, enjoy my canine pals as well, and I have a silly side that is sure to make you laugh. I am an easy-going guy and fit right in to family living, email today to schedule an appt with my foster family, because I am the complete package folks and you don’t want to pass me by!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Playful dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Life is fun with both people and canine pals
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal