- Animal ID#: A689658
- Dog Name: Nino
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 14 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Listen folks, I may have had a string of bad luck but I sure don’t let that bring me down one bit because I know there is an amazing family out there who will be snatching me up any day now! I don’t know why my people never came back to me after I spent so many years with them as a loyal lovely family companion but I am ready to do it all over again. I am one spunky guy that is full of life. I love to get my silly on, it may be short lived but that makes me perfect! I am chill, not pushy, gentle, easy to walk, I am perfection guys so take me home today.
- In-home Information: I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal