- Animal ID#: A656423
- Dog Name: Tommo
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am a low-key boy and I would love to be in a low-key home. I am mannerly, gentle and I prefer the same in return. Chaos does not suit me so I am looking for an easy-going family that wants an easy-going pet. I am a full-figured boy as you can see but hey, who doesn’t like a little extra butter on their popcorn when relaxing watching Netflix. I am a chill guy looking and wanting to be your Netflix snuggle buddy. Meet me today and see for yourself just how awesome I am.
- In-home Information: Housebroken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Mellow, low maintenance, easy to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal