- Animal ID#: A766983
- Dog Name: Andy
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I was found as a stray with my best friend but she got adopted right away. Luckily the shelter folks matched me up with another best friend who helped make shelter life a little happier, I am currently in foster and am proving to be a wonderful house guest! I don’t know why no one has chosen me yet because I am as easy going as they come, and totally adorable! I love playing with my toys and putting a smile on my humans face, I am so ready for a family of my own. If you are looking for an awesome dog email an app to email@example.com.
- In-home Information: Housebroken, I have successfully lived with other dogs
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal