- Animal ID#: A768212
- Dog Name: Molly Moo
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: Looking for the complete package than I am your gal folks. I was recently at an off-site special event and I was the highlight of the evening. I met all sorts of kids and adults and I couldn’t help but flopping on my back for all sorts of belly rubs. People are my gig, my everything and I simply can’t get enough cuddles and snuggles. I am fabulous in the home and I am ready to get back to family life asap, this shelter business stinks. I would love to be your couch buddy so come and see for yourself just how loving and amazing I am in person!
- In-home Information: I have lived with young children, I have lived with older children
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal