- Animal ID#: A767600
- Dog Name: Ozzie Brown
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 10 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: Awesome goodness should be my name because that is what I am, awesome in every way folks! I enjoy the company of people, other dogs, going for walks, couch time, anyone I meet I love. I don’t require much just a some belly rubs and occasional peanut butter treat! I am as close as you can get to perfection and more than anything I want to be a family companion, all I need is for someone to choose me today! Please take me home.
- In-home Information: House broken, I have lived with older children
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, maintains
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Life is fun with both people and canine pals, playful, affectionate, friendly
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal