- Animal ID#: A767525
- Dog Name: Molly
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am an easy-going lovely gal who would love to have some play time and then a whole lot of couch time. I have two bum legs but the Dr just performed surgery on one of them, one more to go! I will the bionic woman once I am all fixed up which makes me super special. I am very affectionate and super soft, I just really want to please my people and be by their side. I am all-around a mannerly and lovely gal who would make a wonderful family companion. Email today as I am in foster and not at the shelter.
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level : Lower energy, a walk around the block
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal