- Animal ID#: A768927
- Dog Name: Henry
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 6 years
- A Little About Me: People tell me I’m one stunning boy with my blue-brindle coloring and squishy face! I have a head tilt that draws all the ooohs and aaaaahs. I’m one always-happy boy who loves people, toys and fetch. I’m an excellent snuggler, love giving kisses and love to sleep in the bed with you! When I get the zoomies I look like a bunny rabbit with all of my hopping! I have an athletic side that you’ll see when I fetch! I also love to follow my people where ever they go and my foster fam calls me their “shadow.” Don’t wait – come meet me today!
- In-Home Info: Housebroken
- Other Pets: I’d be OK with a well-matched pup, but would be just as happy as your only pet! No kitties, please!
- Walk Rating: Learning not to pull; does great with a gentle leader harness
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn; already knows “sit,” “stay” and “watch”
- Energy Level: Medium
- Manner Level: I get excited when I meet new people, but calm down quickly
- My Motivation Is: Treat and praise motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, stay, watch me
- Personality: Happy-go-lucky, marshmallow, people are my favorite and I love being close to them.
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal