- Animal ID#: A681635
- Dog Name: Roxy
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 4 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am all about my people, walks, sun bathing, and playing with my people. I am affectionate and quite lovely in every way. I do like to keep my people safe and will bark to alert my peeps. I am a mannerly gal and am ready for a family of my own, meet me today and lets make a connection!
- In-home Information: I must be kept away from small dogs
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: I snuggle once I get to know you
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Smart cookie, eager to please
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal