A wonderful donor has generously left gifts at the shelter that will go home with Xena and her new adopters to get them started on their happy every after together.
- Animal ID#: A769410
- Dog Name: Xena
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I have quite a story that involves a drive by shooting and me losing my leg, but I still have a smile on my face and having 3 legs has not slowed me down one bit! I am a playful fun-loving awesome gal and I was born to be a family dog. I love snuggling and love kissing anyone that enjoys a slobbery kiss. Looking for an affectionate family gal, then snatch me up today!
- In-home Information: Crate trained, House broken, I have lived with older children
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Party animal, total ham, life of the party
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal