- Animal ID#: A765529
- Dog Name: Ruby
- Dog Sex: Female
- Approximate Age: years
- Dog Size: M
- A Little About Me: I am as lovable, snuggable and awesome as they come. I arrived at the shelter and it was discovered that I am positive for heartworm, but don’t you worry about that, the Dr has already started my treatment and that is provided free of charge to my adoptive home….how awesome is that?! I am an affectionate gal who really just wants to be by your side and if that involves couch time for the day I am a-ok with that! I love everyone I meet and just can’t get enough kisses in so come and meet me so I can lay a big fat wet kiss on your cheek. People are my everything so shelter life is really not for me. I watch people walk by and wonder why they won’t take me out for some snuggles, come on in and make my day!
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Walks well after opportunity to burn off some energy
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling
- Type of Learner: Is ready and eager to learn
- Energy Level : Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I love meeting new people and get excited but calm quickly
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested into a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal